Thursday, July 21, 2016

Week 1 EOC: My Voice


I’ve been a filmmaker since 2012, even though I’ve had a love of filmmaking all my life. The reason for this love is because out of all the outlets, film the art of moving pictures seems to be the only way I can fully show anyone how i feel, how I like things, what I think is funny and who I am. Youtube has been a great stepping stone to bigger things. I love it though, it’s been a great learning experience and has allowed me to see beyond the filming process and look into the financial and business aspect. My true dream though is to be a Director/Assistant Director, the only reason I wouldn’t mind being an Assistant Director is due to the amount of work they get, especially due to the fact that I’m no millionaire. Overall I’ve recently started at “The Art Institute of Las Vegas” and I am enjoying it so far, especially since I have access to so much equipment I could not afford. The people at AI are also amazing and the teachers are beyond passionate about their individual craft. If I am stuck with a backup job in the future I hope I could be a teacher, because if you have to pick a career, why not teach what you love to people who also love it.  Honestly, I have a long journey ahead, but a fun and hopefully an exciting one. After all that I really want to give my friends jobs, also I would like to stop my parents from working, especially my mother, because she’s given so much to put me where I am today and I hope to make her proud some day, she means the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment